OK, in Poland is now 1:00 AM 02 april.
Many of You was interested to buy pieces of Zaklodzie in promotion price but
unfortunatelly this was a joke. Yes, 1 april joke. I hope noone will be serious angry
:-)
I waiting for any joke on met-list but nothing happend, so I decide to make one myself.
But for sure my price for Zaklodzie are lowest in internet, so You can't make better
deal
somewhere else.

=======================
And now true advertise.
On sunday (tomorrow) I will offer on my page new meteorites. Everything cut in 1-2mm
thin
full slices and with verry attractive prices.
NWA1839 [L7] first and only one that meteorite type
NWA 801 [CR2]
Ouzina [R4]
Pultusk [H5] Peas
New L3 and LL3.4 meteorite

So I again want to say sorry to all for that joke :)

~~~~[ MARCIN CIMALA ]~~~~[ GG 4742912 ]~~~~
http://www.Meteoryt.net             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PolandMET.com       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195
~~~~~~[ Member of Polish Meteoritical Society ]~~~~~~