I just received my own lovely little slice of Itqiy from Pierre-Marie Pele (thank you so much; it got here safely!) and am once again struck by the crystalline structure. Are there any other meteorites that have this type of structure; it almost looks like polished terrestrial black granite, but much finer. I'm assuming that they would almost certainly have to be primitive achondrites, but the pictures I've been able to find of Zaklodzie don't look much like Itqiy.

Off to drool over my new acquisition again,
Tracy Latimer