Cc: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] price per gram on mali

I would say that the fact that there is more than 100
kilos and every Moroccan has some helps. I know that
many kilos will be in Munich, my friends are bringing
hundreds of stones. I can't wait to see them, then
perhaps can see the difference between them and
Bassikounou that photos can not show.
Michael Farmer
I guess no French-speaking list members found any
information in Mali or Algerian newspapers?

--- Greg Hupe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Steve and List,

Steve asks why this new Mali fall material is being
offering for such a good
price ("...starting so low"). Easy, I (for one) was
able to obtain it for an
very fair price from my long time sources and can
offer that to collectors.
It is as simple as that.

Good luck getting that special piece for your
collection.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe