Eric,

And you have a degree in WHAT  to qualify you to do such research?  Hummm?

:-)

Steve  Arnold

In a message dated 5/8/2009 10:13:00 A.M. Central Daylight  Time,
e...@meteoritesusa.com writes:
Sucks that the media thinks you need a  degree in something to be
qualified to talk intelligently about  anything...

I wasn't really questioning whether it was a meteorite or  not, I was
just a little curious how it actually got there and what it  was... I'm
doing some research and knowing how this fell through a roof  would be
cool to know.

Is that the one from the wood chipper story,  or was it space debris,
airplane part, shrapnel from an explosion or some  other weird thing?

Anyone got a link to a follow-up or  conclusion?

Regards,
Eric

**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)