Dear List,
  Someone, perhaps on this list?, was lowlife enough to report my
meteor/meteorite news blog as a "spam" blog? Funny? Perhaps they do not
appreciate my many hours daily of constantly monitoring the internet for the
purpose of helping for free, I provide educational timely related information
and news about meteorites and ask nothing in return.  Would this gutless scum
have the fortitude and honesty to contact me directly or address the list IF I
am out of line (on list or privately).  Thank you.  IF my site is not
appreciated it can easily be permanently removed with a few strokes of my
keyboard.  Feedback appreciated.  Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Karma, Dude! V