That's the absolute truth Dirk. Ignorance is bliss. Don't let it trouble YOU.
Jerry Flaherty

From: <starsinthed...@aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:30 PM
To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] low-life on the meteorite list

Dirk, I visit your site regularly.  It is  1st class!  Most people quietly
enjoy your efforts and you never hear from  them.  Don't let one crazed
attention seeker spoil it for all of us who do  appreciate your hard work!

Tom Phillips

In a message dated  4/22/2010 6:24:07 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,