----> When humans see alien life they just say ho hum and keep going on about
their day. <--

What exactly is this supposed to imply? I believe the possibility that aliens
exist, I do not believe I have ever seen one nor do I believe there is proof of
aliens in any way shape or form. You feel I am uneducated because I only
believe in things that I can see proof of?

Are we speaking of illegal aliens or Spoo-Tar from the planet Klick Klack?

Warren Sansoucie