Waren, I was not refering to you at all.  I was talking about people in
general.  And yes Daren I do think that the stuff that RH shows is just a bunch
of light and dark shadows.   However I have a big respect fore NASA!  I think
that they are doing a great job and should get all the funding that they need
to continue their fine work!  But the fact remains the same, people who think
that they are educated are duped in just about everything including beliving
that there are no aliens and never was any life on Mars.  So strongly that if
shown an alien house on Mars they would say , just shadows!  They can not think
for themselves, let alone outside the box!