Ok, I'll go with that first part... But why do you doubt fossilized microbes in carbonaceous meteorites?

Eric

On 8/21/2010 2:02 PM, Darren Garrison wrote:
On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:25:30 -0700, you wrote:
I'm curious how many of us "meteorite addicts" are actually believers in
extraterrestrial life, or at the very least are open to the possibility.
Anyone who is not "open to the possibility of exterrestrial life"-- meaning
anyone who is convinced that the only POSSIBLE life in the entire universe is
that on Earth-- is an effing nitwit.

Having said that, I'm agnostic on fossils in Martian meteorites and am not even
close to beginning to swallow fossils in carbonaceous chondrites.