Hi all, those are nasty for sure.  Two years ago down at Franconia I ran into
this "little" guy.  I was for sure spooked, and counted 10 rattles, which
doesn't mean a whole lot, other than it's a big snake.  Needless to say, I felt
that those meteorites could wait another few months until cooler weather.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj224/JayrayNV/snake1jun08Franconia.jpg

Jason