I think we should give Michael Farmer a chance... what about forgiveness and
giving people a second chance?  If things get personal, then deal with it at
that point.  I think his input to the list would be valuable since he is one of
the preeminent collectors and has had many unique experience throughout the
world.  That’s why I enjoy the list so much; to hear the many experience of all
the different meteorite hunters and collectors… So let’s not get so personal…
ok.

Greg S.