Hello
I followed the method according to this article i.e Heating Greatly
Speeds Coomassie Blue Staining and Destaining BioTechniques 28:426-432
(March 2000). In that article they have shown they could able to detect up
to 10ng of protein, which is clearly visible on the gel. * *I followed
exactly similar conditions but I could able to detect 60ng of protein.
Actually I am looking for most sensitive method to detect protein on PAGE.
I tried manual Silver staining method(Blue et al) , some times it is
working sometimes not. Could anyone please help me out with the problem. If
anyone suggest the method, which is most sensitive and fast doing for
detecting proteins that would be more help for me.

Thank you in advance.

--
Sudheer Babu.S
Research Fellow