Dear Sir,

We are working on crop transformation by using *Agrobacterium*-mediated
protocols for various field and vegetable crops.  Presently we are planning
to optimize high throughput event generation protocols for various crops.
We are in need of binary vectors with *gfp* reporter gene and selectable
markers *bar* & s*ul *genes for our studies*.  *If any member of this forum
using these vectors or having any information to procure the vectors for
our work please share it with me.

Thanks in advance.

Kamalaker Nasani,
Biotechnologist,
Global Transgenes Ltd.
India,
+91 9325002218.

 The experienced mountain climber is not intimidated by a mountain -- he is
inspired by it. The persistent winner is not discouraged by a problem -- he
is challenged by it. Mountains are created to be conquered; adversities are
designed to be defeated; problems are sent to be solved. It is better to
master one mountain than a thousand foothills.

-  William Arthur Wards