From:"pasquale pensieri" <p.pensier...@gmail.com>
Date:Sat, 7 Feb, 2015 at 6:37
Subject:co-transfection efficiency

Hi all,
We are working with 3t3 cells in which we want co-transfect two plasmids with
Lipofectamine 3000 (Invitrogen). Now one of two plasmids is GFP positive, so we
enrich positive cells with FACS. But the efficiency was of 2%. Now we are
thinking if these cells will be also Puro (the other marker) positive or not.
And in which percent....
Can somebody help me?
Thanks