Hi

I'm trying Fabric for the first time and after several tries I have to ask
for help.
Do you know a simple step by step tutorial? There are many detailed
tutorials but I need the big picture.

IIUC, 'fab all' should care for everything needed, if I set up correctly
the variables in settings.py.
I managed to install the dependencies on my server and start the
virtualenv. I had just an issue with the authentication to my private git
repository. Not solved yet.

Then I had problem with the nginx configuration file in sites-enabled
(created by fab), because it had two lines pointing to not existing files
(conf/project.crt or something like that).
I uncommented those lines and managed to restart nginx. Then the conf file
disappeared (!).

Now when I run 'fab all' I'm having issues with the PostgreSQL database.
SHould I create it by myself or let fabric do it for me?

Fabric seems a very nice tool but I need an easy tutorial to get started.
Can you help me?

Many thanks
Federico