Hello,

I am working in injecting fields in an existing model, It seems to work but
I have some questions:

- Is it possible to encapsulate all the code inside de app, not using the
global settings.py EXTRA_MODEL_FIELDS?

- I edited the settings.py and put the code inside EXTRA_MODEL_FIELDS, and
then I migrate the database. My surprise is that I refresh the admin page
and found the new field in the admin page without make the admin.py
unregister and register, and it seems to work. Do you know why? Wich
problems can I have if I don't do this?

- I'm injecting a field in GalleryImage, this has a
TabularDynamicInlineAdmin property. Is it possible to change this without
rewriting the galleries/admin.py?

Thank you very much for help me to understand this CMS