Sounds awesome - I think translated docs belong in the repo along with the
original docs. I'd simply merge any PRs that come through as I do with
other translation contributions.

One thing that would need solving is how to generate the static version of
the docs in multiple languages with some kind of language switcher.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 3:19 AM, Eduardo Rivas <jerivasmel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone. I've been speaking with another member of the
> Spanish-speaking Mezzanine community (Jesús Anaya) and he came up with
> several ideas to boost Mezzanine's popularity in said language, one of
> which is translating the official docs. Of course, this opens the gates for
> other languages too and I believe it'll mark a milestone for Mezzanine as a
> project.
>
> My questions are:
>
>    - Are there other developers in other languages interested in
>    translating the docs?
>    - How should we do this? Separate repos? PRs to Steve's repo?
>
> Any advice in documentation-writing in general is welcome :) Thanks!
>
> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org