Hi Stephen,

Thanks for publishing mezzanine and maintaining it!

I probably don't understand what you are saying. Did you say that the media
gallery is just a (really nice) wrapper around the file system and that it
is different with galleries?

For SEO reasons I'd like to use alt tags for all my images. Is there a(n
easy) way to do that and how?

Thanks for your suggestions,

Wim