Hello,
As a Key note, this can show developers how they can take control of their websites completely in python. Currently app developers don't really need to know about web development in python. I have been developing in python for 4 or 5 years and still have not really gotten into using any web based system of python.
I think Mezzanine can really help to bridge the gap.
My experience and problem is that I don't have time to learn django on django and bring it to Mezzanine. So mezzanine is the best CMS I have found, but it is still a couple inches shy of me being able to invest time to migrate all my websites over. If I have time to develop an app for a website, then I would be able to learn django, but for basic website migration and building, I really want to know how to get up and running ASAP.
Taking the setup WordPress has, I need to:
1. create a DB and copy the WP files into a dir on my website. Then I need to edit the settings to have the log in info for the db. Most web hosts do this for me.
2. Log into my wp site, create an admin and change the home URL
3. Create web pages by clicking on "create page" and paste in html and if I need to make a new page, I just type html and the text not in html gets a <p> tag. For uploading media, I click on the "upload media" link and it gives me a brows dialogue and once I tag it all correctly with the built fields, I press OK and it inserts the correct URL into my page. 4. find a plugin like WooCommerce that lets me sell products. I setup my paypal account's info with WooCommerce and make a product with a title, text about it and price. 5. make a menu by clicking on the "create menu" button and add all my pages into that.
6. Get a plugin that makes an xml map of my site and submit it to google.
7. Tell all my friends about my site.

Can Mezzanine deploying be put into under 10 steps like this? There is no "learn PHP" it is all without programming at all. This gets users. But then once I am invested into Mezzanine and I would like to make an app for crowd funding or watching the Olympics I can build it in django. A talk that breaks down these simple steps from getting a host to having a built website should really help many python developers make the step from WP or something else to Mezzanine. In a world where time is money and everyone needs a website, Mezzanine is a perfect answer. People just need to be shown this.

A talk about how to run an opensource project would also be pretty nice. All the steps for setting up the package, using git, putting it up on Git Hub, sinking it with Pypy, advertising it and whatnot would also be really awesome.
thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>