On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Danny <molo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10 July 2015 at 08:34, Stephen McDonald <st...@jupo.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The new 4.0 release of Mezzanine is finally up on PyPI after 10 months
>> since the last release - a lot has happened! The project site (
>> mezzanine.jupo.org) hasn't been upgraded yet, that will happen shortly.
>>

> Congratulations to Stephen and all contributors! I look forward to
> upgrading soon![1]
>
> Seeya. Danny.
> [1] My site relies on Cartridge, so I'm going to wait until that's brought
> up to date as well, I know it can't be far behind.

You should be good to go using the dev branch of Cartridge - the only work
left to do with it is bring it up to date when creating new projects, which
presumably doesn't affect you. I've just deployed latest Mezzanine +
Cartridge dev branch plus Django 1.8 to the project site and it works.

>  --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org