On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 6:27 PM, henri <he...@art.bieszczady.pl> wrote:

> Happy to see Mezzanine 4.0 is released.
>
> Actually I want to start an new e-commerce project based on Mezzanine and
> Cartridge on which I would like to implement the new Mezzanine project
> structure.
>
> Is there a chance that Cartridge will be upgraded soon or is it possible
> to adapt Cartridge by hand to the new structure?

This initially works for me:

- Create a new Mezzanine project (mezzanine-project project_name)
- Copy settings.py and urls.py from cartridge/project_template into the new
project (project_name/project_name)
- In the copied settings.py, change "from local_settings import *" to "from
.local_settings import *" (addition of a period to trigger relative import)

> Thanks a lot for creating this great project.
>
> Regards, Henri
>
> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org