Yes, I've illustrated above, if I do it like in Django Polls Tutorial, just
admin.site.register (Ingredient)

the listing will be ok, but in this case, the rendering of creating/editing
page isn't convenient, considering the number of fields that need to be
filled. For the creating/editing page would be much more convenient to
obtain a result equal to that obtained using PageAdmin.

The most convenient result would be a simple listing (see third image),
which we can obtain following the example of Django Polls Tutorial ( just
admin.site.register(Ingredient) ) and an creat/edit page as the one we can
obtain using PageAdmin ( dmin.site.register(Ingredient, PageAdmin). See
first image ). But how to do it?