Hi, Roger.
I am very grateful for your kindness, also for understanding what it feels
like to be a beginner. The example project you have published will be very
useful for me, I greatly appreciate it.

I have seen how the many to many relationship is established in the
admin.py file of the Blog application, they use filter_horizontal

filter_horizontal = ("categories", "related_recipes")

then it would be sufficient to add ingredients in the recipe class

filter_horizontal = ("categories", "ingredients", "related_recipes",)

Again, thank you very much for everything.