After a flurry of email to some folks, we have some fun new tidbits which I
figured I'd share.

First off, I talked to Jim Gleason (president of NYLUG).  He said NYLUG
would be happy to hand out flyers for MHVLUG at their booth.  He (as well as
the owner of Cassandra's Calendar
(http://pw1.netcom.com/~casandra/linux/calendar.html) both pointed me to
UNILUG (http://unilug.org) as well.

UNILUG, it appears, will have their own booth in the Dot Org Pavilion at
LWE, where they will have info for LUGs who don't have their own booth. 
They'll also have space for other LUG people to be if they want, so if we
have any volunteers that would like to man a booth for a couple of hours in
the Dot Org Pavilion for MHVLUG, please respond on list.  I'm going to
follow up with the UNILUG chair today as well to confirm all of this.

Also, I was pointed to the fact that LWE will be a great oportunity to
canvas folks there for upcoming speaker engagements.  So if anyone else is
going to be down there and wants to help me with this effort, also respond
on list about it.

        -Sean

(P.S. Mailing list is up to 27 now, not bad after less than a month. :) )

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
                                
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

Attachment: msg00014/pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to