I just got on the list and saw babble about speakers.

I actually speak fairly often at conferences and things, but rarely on linux-specific topics. Nevertheless I'm confident I can do talks on linux routing and linux security.

My computer related "insta-lecture" topics include: "Meet the Hackers", "Do We Have Privacy?", "Keeping Secrets", "Information Wars", "Freedom Downtime" (thats a documentary I helped create), and audio streaming. (Don't blame me for the names, most of them got tacked on at I-CON [www.iconsf.org] many many years ago and just kind of followed.).

I've also done stuff with 802.11b, but if people are interested in that I'll pester a guy who's smarter than I to talk.

If people are interested in application-specific information (ie just info about ssh, ftp, x11, etc...) I'm sure I could pull quickies out of my...pocket given some warning. Though I suspect that ability is not rare in this group.
Pkcp
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to