Linux World Expo is now upon us.  I'll be heading down Wednesday morning,
and will drop off the flyers as soon as I get there at the UNILUG booth (and
maybe a few with NYLUG).  I should be bouncing arround the show floor on
Wednesday, and maybe Friday.

For those who are interested in representing MHVLUG at the UNILUG booth
(which will be in the heart of the Dot Org Pavilion), the best thing to do
is sign up for a block of time at the UNILUG booth
(http://booth.unilug.org).  The UNILUG folks suggest wearing some sort of
name tag with your LUG on it.  Unfortunately I don't have time to put
anything together, so if you can come up with something impromptu, that
would be great.

If you are sure you are heading down, and sign up at the UNILUG booth, send
an email to the list.  It will make it a lot easier for me to figure out 
who to look for when I'm down there.  :)

See you at LWE!

        -Sean

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
                                
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

Attachment: msg00033/pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to