--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I've updated the MHVLUG website to include the abstract for the talk on
March 5th (http://mhvlug.org for more info). =20

Please continue to send out emails to people telling them about the group.=
=20
We currently have 58 members on the mailing list, and I know there are many
others in the community that would be interested.

Especially if you know folks beyond Marist and IBM (those being our two
largest subscriber bases right now).

Thanks again for everyone's enthusiasm up to this point.  I'm looking
forward to a great first meeting.

        -Sean

--=20
_______________________________________________________________________
                        =09
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE+TW/pSamXem9TdyYRApc+AJoCR7A/i+HXqi9NXAi27FW/ZMJfPQCfeLwD
8FWXzPECJTWDqzk7kBqmzAo=
=Lfp5
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug



Reply via email to