Hi, I am a very newbie/wannabe to Linux. I am looking foward to
attending your "first "? meeting in March. I read some of the comments
on the mailing list, I thought a good addition to a meeting topic, or a
separate event might be an "InstallFest" I have seen many, and they seem
to attract a lot of attention from people who are interested in Linux.
Also how about hitting the local computer shows and handing out flyers,
or maybe even getting a table and passing out information. I would be
more than willing to volunteer to attend some of these in our area. 
Looking foward to meeting you all.


Gary Pagliaro RN
STARS Program
212 543 2001

THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT. IT MAY BE A
COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW.  IF RECEIVED  IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW,
USE, 
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING IS PROHIBITED.  PLEASE NOTIFY
US OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR
SYSTEM.  THANK YOU
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to