Hello :
Not sure who to contact about this but, I just registered for the email
list, and saw the post about advertising in local newspapers. I took the
liberty of contacting The Times Herald Record. Below is the link to send
the info. I wanted to make sure this was okay before I proceeded any
further. Maybe someone could send them an "official" email about the
group and meeting times and places. 
Thanks
 

Gary Pagliaro RN
STARS Program
212 543 2001

THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT. IT MAY BE A
COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW.  IF RECEIVED  IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW,
USE, 
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING IS PROHIBITED.  PLEASE NOTIFY
US OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR
SYSTEM.  THANK YOU

>>> "Berkowitz  Amy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/25/03 02:28PM >>>
This would be a club listing. You can send that to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
She takes care of the Ulster/Dutchess area. Just email her the name of
the club, the time, date and location they meet. The topci of the 
meeting and a contact phone number for information. To call her dial
255-0600 and ask for Deb Medenbach.

> Hello, 
> I was wondering about what I needed to supply to add something to
your
> local events calender?. I am part of a new computer users group
forming
> in the Poughkeepsie area. We are free and open to the public. I
would
> like to place a notice in  the events or clubs portion of your
> newspaper. 
> Thank You.

_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to