Hello, Thanks for the kudos Sean. Sorry I missed the last meeting. First off as long as there are no serious objections, I am going to accept this position and continue getting the word out. We've already had a little blurb in the Times Herald Record Club section, when we finalize the details for the Installfest I will try and get another blurb. I havent heard back from the Poughkeepsie Journal. Marketpro Computer Shows seem willing to give us an informational table for their computer shows. All they ask is a little free advertising at our meetings and maybe a email about up coming shows. There is a show on April 19th in the Mid Hudson Civic Center that I would like to attend. I hope to have a bunch of flyers and stuff advertising the Installfest. I have an idea for a poster/display, if anyone has pictures of Linux in action, or any nice Tux jpg 's that they like email me off list and I will include them. On that note, I would LOVE volunteers who would be willing to help, have different ideas etc, please feel free to email me off/on list for any questions or any ideas. _______________________________________________ mhvlug mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug
