I would be totally remiss if I did not bring a copy of
the Knoppix distribution to the installfest.

I am writing this message right now[!] on a Compaq
Presario 1200Z laptop with a hard drive that (this
morning click, click, clicky.........   ) CRASHED! 

I have the laptop booted and fully functional (sans
hard drive) with the Knoppix 3.1. bootable CD. Totally
awesome!

Meanwhile, I'm also shopping e-bay for a hard drive
and Cheapbytes for Knoppix 3.2., and looking for a
decent hard drive toolkit (to [hopefully] recover some
recent stuff not archived -- some installfest
documents *-0 )

So, I'll be demo'ing knoppix and helping anyone
interested in an installation at the installfest, in
addition any other duties.

Cheers.

=====
You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.
--Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more
http://tax.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to