As you may have caught last meeting, we're attempting to move the mailing lists from lists.dague.net to mhvlug.org.
Well mhvlug.org now has sympa installed. I'm pretty sure it all works, but I'm asking for any brave and curious souls to join the new list, poke around its web interface, and make some comments.
To join up, talk to the listserv at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (list commands are pretty much the same as majordomo and other popular listservs) or talk to the website at http://www.mhvlug.org/wws/ . The list name is 'mhvlug'.
Looks good to me!
Jim
Let's keep MHVLUG conversation on this list for now, using the new list just for comments about the sympa software. When the time comes to move, I'm sure we'll be able to pull a silent switch.
-porkchop
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug
_______________________________________________ mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug
