Jim,
I did not make the last meeting but am also interested in helping with the
website.  I have little
experience but did take a perl class a couple years ago.  I am working for
the installfest too
but will try to take a couple hours from work and stop in as it is close
by.

John R Puhalski

IBM Microelectronics, East Fishkill, NY
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Jim Doherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@lists.dague.net on 07/03/2003
09:20:12 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]


To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:    [mhvlug] Installfest  - July 13th




The website has been updated with information about the Installfest,  if
your interested please visit the website http://www.mhvlug.org/   and
register.


For those that are interested in helping out with the MHVLUG website,
please send me a note with information on your experience/knowledge of
HTML,  Perl,  PHP,  cvs, ssh, server side includes.   I plan on being at
the Installfest to help out and if people wanted to come I could go over
the use of cvs and bring misc reading material that is more web centric.


Jim Doherty

_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug


_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to