--cHMo6Wbp1wrKhbfi
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 06:34:33PM -0400, John Puhalski wrote:
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Jim,
> I did not make the last meeting but am also interested in helping with the
> website. I have little
> experience but did take a perl class a couple years ago. I am working for
> the installfest too
> but will try to take a couple hours from work and stop in as it is close
> by.
John,
Thanks for signing up. Please make sure that you fill out the RSVP form if
there is any chance that you will swing by, as it will make it a lot easier
to get through security at Cervalis if you are already "on the list".
-Sean
--=20
__________________________________________________________________
Sean Dague Mid-Hudson Valley
sean at dague dot net Linux Users Group
http://dague.net http://mhvlug.org
There is no silver bullet. Plus, werewolves make better neighbors
than zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
__________________________________________________________________
--cHMo6Wbp1wrKhbfi
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)
iD8DBQE/C2wvSamXem9TdyYRAgHxAKCTFING86FXmoC1reWh+LG81TdLDgCffILf
me1z7OA3unu/XbAJ9NEMCDo=
=Kg6y
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--cHMo6Wbp1wrKhbfi--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug