On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Paul Kaufman wrote:

> Then I opened her up and removed the GVP series 2 scsi/ram expansion card
> still no changes (Miami connects via SANA2 but not MNI, but the PC's dont
> see it)

What do you mean by "connects", or not?

Did you purge the SANA-II driver before trying MNI?

Did you do the MNI "Query Device", which someone reported helpful?

What hub LEDs flash when trying various things?

What does MiamiTCPDump show during these attempts?

What PLD revision is your AriadneII?

                                        Fred Wright