In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Benny Pedersen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Holger Kruse wrote in a Mail about "Re: [MiamiDx] dobbelt settings in
> miamidx":
>
> >> will the buttons be removed in the final release of miamidx ?
> > No. The buttons make it somewhat easier to change the more important kernel
> > variables than the sysctl interface.
>
> okay any chance we then get all sysctl as gui then :)

You already have in Database->SysCtl.

> well i upgraded to mdx 0.9m, in the interface ppp settings there is 2 new
> buttons, if i tick one of them mdx hangs after online, so :(
>
> it just hangs, no crash, this is a sign of stable code :)
>
> is it just here or ?

"Data compression" (MPPC) so far has only been tested across PPTP, where
it operates in "stateless mode". Looks like it still has a problem across
normal modem lines, i.e. in "stateful mode". I'll look into it...

--
Holger Kruse   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
               http://www.nordicglobal.com