On 21-Apr-00 23:51:35, Holger Kruse wrote in MiamiDx:
>For MiamiDx all you usually need to do is click on the area in Locale
>preferences which contains your timezone. If daylight savings time is
>used in your area then during the summer you need to move the bar by
>one hour to the right, so that the number increases by one.

I might have misunderstood the direction of plus and minus in the locale
prefs, but what I had to do to get the correct time, was to click 2 hours
west of GMT (Normal time for me is one hour east of GMT during winther)

>For Finland during DST you should probably set locale to "GMT+2" and
>ENV:TZ (not required by MiamiDx any more) to "MDT-2".

I'm in Norway, but I guess it doesn't really matter in this case :)

--
Trond K. Tveit               Active Amiga user since 1987
aka Dr. Spooky         This is how my AmigaOS v3.5 looks today