Dear all,

I may be a little OT but I think many of you are using an ISDN TA so I'm
writing here... :-)

Now that I have MiamiDx I want to connect my Amiga with my brother's pc and
share one internet connection.

I would like to know which is the better *external* ISDN "modem" with fax
support ("normal", not ISDN... is it called "group 3"?) and eventually an
analog connection for a phone or another analog modem...

Some friends told me Zyxel...

    Thanks, Giangi
--
/MotorCycle travels/    http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Paradise/6362/
(PGP key available, send email with "PGP Key request" in subject)