I've just posted an update to my script that allows for subscribing to hAtom feeds in NetNewsWire 2 on OS X.

here's the announcement post:
http://placenamehere.com/article/198/ReleasedSubscribeTohAtomv05

I also made some small changes to the help doc / install instructions and have embedded a new hatom feed with release information in it:
http://placenamehere.com/mf/netnewswire/

I'd appreciate bugs or feedback (offlist)... particularly when it comes to the Tidy usage and if you wind up hitting any problems in the wild consuming feeds.

Also of interest, for those not following closely, Robert has made some good improvements to hAtom2Atom.xsl lately including date padding and valuing feed level updated based on the entry updated information. As of r41 all the hatom feeds on chunkysoup.net (and the new one mentioned above) that I've tested are reporting to be valid Atom feeds when sent through the transform (public proxy). A few warnings are left, but the feeds are valid and all data is being populated properly. for example:

<http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi? url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lukearno.com%2Fprojects%2Fhatom2atom%2F%3Furl%3Dhtt p%253A%252F%252Fchunkysoup.net%252F%26ctype%3Dtext%252Fxml>

and

<http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi? url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lukearno.com%2Fprojects%2Fhatom2atom%2F%3Furl%3Dhtt p%253A%252F%252Fchunkysoup.net%252Farticle%252F193%252FFlashObjectIsNowS WFObject%26ctype%3Dtext%252Fxml>

--
[ Chris Casciano ]
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ] [ http://placenamehere.com ]