On Oct 16, 2006, at 12:05 PM, Tantek Çelik wrote:

I'd like to see some suggestions for the name of this new list. Here is
what I have so far:
 * microformats-new (focusing on discussing "new" microformats)
* microformats-research (focusing on the essential, and often overlooked by
first-time proposers "research" phase(s) in the process)

What I don't like:
* microformats-propose (it misses the point of the process, and implies
that there is a desire for microformats proposals - there isn't)

Other suggestions for a new list name for this purpose?

How about microformats-process? That's really what we're talking about with research of new microformats, isn't it?

Peace,