On 11/14/06, Frances Berriman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/14/06, Ross Singer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The only places I can really see them occurring are bookstore and
> library catalogs -- do they really need to be included?  What purpose
> would it serve?

Academic paper citations require page number references for literature
(be that books or journals etc.).

Nevermind.. I backtracked.  The total number of pages doesn't seem
useful! I can't find a decent working example where it's been used
either (specifically in a cite, rather than as a listing).

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com