On 6/6/07, Toby A Inkster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mike Kaply wrote:

> I'm the one to talk to. And yeah, I think the cursor isn't so good for
> that reason. I'm still waiting for someone to come up with the
> "perfect" microformats UI.

My vote would be (at slight risk of littering) an address bar icon with a
drop-down menu to access each microformat item on a page.

I just got the address bar icon in Operator just for fun, and I have
to say that based on everything I've done, I personally like it the
best. You'll be able to experiment with it in Operator 0.8b.

My primary goal with Firefox 3 is to get a core microformats backend
available so that UI experimentation with microformats will be much
easier. It's obvious from the discussions here that everyone has great
ideas, and it would be nice to see the microformats internals done by
the browser so that people can focus on interesting ways to use the
information.

Mike