Ben Buchanan skrev:
I've found type issues to be perhaps the most annoying thing about
trying to create corporate hCards. In the real world, having to
visibly set the type means having to hide text that just doesn't sound
right. AFter all, on a corporate website you'd never naturally say
"work phone".
I have the same feeling - not that often that the word "work" is used anywhere in swedish text - I haven't investigated it further though but at a first glance it seems like hCards in this aspect haven't got any internationalisation at all...

/ Pelle