Hi,

On the subject of reviving µf development, I've been doing a lot of implementation work with the hListing draft and over the next few weeks will be hoping to document what we've been able to do with it.

In the follow up to that I'd like to see about moving the draft along, tightening it up and taking a view toward making a release of it. That work will be sent to the microformats-new mailing list as it happens.

I know there are some other implementations of hListing already in the wild: EdgeIO, Dealtagger and Emurse acording to the Wiki. Is there anyone from those companies still active here who wants to be involved?

So please consider this a heads up for making new progress on Listing and if anyone at all is interested, please take a look through the existing work (http://microformats.org/wiki/listing) and post and thoughts to Microformats-New.

Thanks,

Ben