Manu,
the css based approach is somethin that has come up in discussions
about semantics with fellow workers. I believe it does not trash all
of the hard work the communities have don so far. All it does, from
what i gathered, is move the semantics from html and places it in a
separate file/place. The vocabulary used could be one specified by
ufs. For instance: #tags a { rel: "tag"; }
it all comes down to: do we want to separate semantics from our markup?

thanks for the heads up on this matter.
Cheers,
André Luís