I said:
I would like to inform you that the Media Examples Anyalisis has at last been completed please see http://microformats.org/wiki/media-info-examples. The full results and discovered schema for a Media Microformat is available here: http://microformats.org/wiki/media-info-brainstorming#Schema.

Why a Media Microformat?, Isn't this a lot like hAudio?

hMedia is not primarily about audio, it is More about Images, Video and Audio and the common properties that they share and a few domain specific properties such as video, photo and enclosure.

Yes hMedia is a lot like hAudio, In fact it reuses to fairly important properties from haudio "contributor" and "item" and it draws on the last year and half's discussion about an audio info microformat but there the similarities end because its more about the common elements that Images, Video and Audio all share. As far as hmedia goes I proves really what a good job the audio info discussion has done identifying a vocabulary for all media.

Thanks

--
Martin McEvoy

http://weborganics.co.uk/