As I read it, at the remote location you will be using
calne...@berkeley.edu as your ID (instead of just calnetid), and you
will need a note of your AirBears2 key before you travel. You will not
be able to look it up without net access 8-)

The service SSID will not be AirBears2, of course.

It is going to be very useful for some people.

Graham

--
Graham Patterson, Systems Administrator
Lawrence Hall of Science, UC Berkeley   510-643-2222