I was just wondering what will be happening with Midgard when PHP4 comes
out.  Has there already been work with Midgard and the existing PHP4
betas?  I'm a neophyte to this sort of thing (php module programming,
particularly) perhaps I'm wrong in thinking that there will be quite a bit
of modification to Midgard (possibly a whole rewrite of code?) to get it to
work with php4?  Or is this what we're waiting for with Midgard 2.0 (PHP4
support)?

:)

Thanks!

|   -o)    Pat Padgett    System Administrator           |
|   /\\    Cephas Inc     http://www.cephas.com/         |
|  _\_V    913-438-5900   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |