On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Thomas wrote:

> I tried to setup Midgard on my Debian potato system, using debian apache
> and debian mysql.
>
> I had no big problems building midgard-lib, midgard-data and
> mod-midgard, but i do not manage to buil midgard-php.
>
> The first problem i had, was a little one, gcc did not find the httpd.h,
> file, I had to add /usr/include/apache-1.3/ in the include path, in
> Makefile.
> Maybe you'll want to correct the problem in next release.

I've installed Midgard on debian before (slink, not potato)
and have not seen this problem before. But it is apxs' duty to
provide the location of the apache headers. Which configure
options did you use, and which package were you trying to build?
I'd like to see the original error, before you fixed the Makefile.

emile