Emiliano Heyns wrote:

> And as 1.2.5 is, locating orphanes (of any type) requires patience
> and the use of the mysql command line tool (or a script of course).
>
> We desperately need a todo/wishlist. I'm not too fond of Bugzilla. Maybe
> DCL or Keystone (http://www.php.net/projects.php3
> emile

I have installed keystone (of course, I cannot get the male persons in my org
to actually >> use << it....)  It runs just fine in parallel with midgard --
it is simply a subdirectory under a standard (non-midgard) port.

kissa.the-cat.com will be up and available as a midgard development box by the
end of the week.   I would be glad to install keystone on it if you think you
could get people to work with it.

the cat